A quality Metal treatment is designed to interact with metal surfaces in a molecular and chemical process to create a protective buffer on the metal's surface. This is not a film or coating over the metal. Molecules in the metal treatment are polarized and bond with the metal surface. Mettle Plus molecules are activated by extreme pressure and heat, meaning that the metal treatment performs the best right where it is needed most!
The result is significantly reduced harmful friction and heat. High oil temperatures accelerate the engine oil's oxidation and the formation of acids, peroxide, carbon residue, sludge, and varnish formations.
As the oil temperature rises, oxidation occurs, the oil becomes increasingly corrosive, and oil viscosity decreases, resulting in a loss of lubrication. Certain metal conditioners help reduce heat so that the oil can maintain maximum protection, performance, and film strength. It can be used in engine applications (racing or everyday driving), gear applications, and an excellent camshaft break-in lube.
CleanBoost EMT Engine Treatment
- Gasoline or diesel engines
- Natural Gas Engine Applications (Cat 3500 and 3600 Series)
- New or high mileage engines
- Truck, Marine, and Railroad engines, Construction, Off-Road, Motorcycle and Small Engines
- Compatible with petroleum and synthetic oils
- Differentials (Rear and Front End Axles)
- Manual Transmissions
- Gear Box Applications
- Milling Machines
- Anywhere friction can create heat and stress
- Not Recommended for Automatic Transmissions or Wet Clutch Applications
Mettle Plus (EMT) has been through a series of ASTM Tests at Herguth Labs and Harris Testing Labs to assure end-users of the product and quality. Users can rest assure a quality product will be in their engines or gear box application with no Chlorine in this product, safe to use with all lubricants.