CleanBoost Gold additive is an updated version of our CleanBoost Original formulation, which is specifically developed to accelerate the combustion rate of hard-to-burn hydrocarbon molecules. It functions by promoting the decompression of the large fuel particles in the flame and thus produces smaller fragments, which are quickly burnt.
This facilitates the completion of the final stages of combustion reaction by lowering the temperatures at which soot burns while virtually eliminating opacity (black smoke) problems. Slagging, fouling, and corrosion are also less likely, thereby extending equipment life.
It dramatically reduces particulate carbon emissions while simultaneously reducing the excess air requirements. The benefits are more efficient combustion which produces more energy and fewer emissions per unit of fuel burned. There is an apparent saving associated with increasing the energy output of the fuel.
The advanced combustion also increases efficiency by reducing fouling and corrosion, thereby improving heat transfer, reducing maintenance costs, and minimizing equipment operations' interruptions.
- EPA Approved
- https://www3.epa.gov/otaq/fuels1/ffars/web-dies.htm#C (Combustion Technologies USA, LLC)
- Effective in industrial boilers and diesel engines of all sizes
- CleanBoost Gold does not affect normal diesel engine wear, and it has no detrimental effects upon fuel characteristics.
- Adds lubricity to ULSD fuels, helps protect injectors and injector O-rings from drying up.
- Reduces the volatile fraction of particulate emissions (PAHs).
With respect to the environment, our products are manufactured in accordance with ISO 14001:2004 standards. This Environmental Management System (EMS) is a commitment to protecting the environment and the safety and health of our employees and contractors, the community, and other third parties in relation to all of our activities.