CleanBoost Sno-Cat is designed to work with #1 and #2 Diesel Fuels and B5 and B20 Bio-Diesels to reduce pour points and stop Gelling in cold weather climates. CleanBoost Sno-Cat is a unique blend of polymers combined with our CleanBoost Fuel Treatment formula to lower the cold filter plug point of more challenging to treat diesel fuels.
When winter hits, you may not have the time to thaw your equipment fuel lines and change fuel filters. To prevent gelling or the formation of crystals, CleanBoost Sno-Cat has been specially formulated to provide maximum flow/pouring capabilities in diesel and biodiesel fuels. The advanced formulation provides superior performance to help prevent filter plugging in cold temperatures and to eliminate the problems associated with water present in the fuel.
- EPA Registered
- https://www3.epa.gov/otaq/fuels1/ffars/web-dies.htm#C (Combustion Technologies USA, LLC)
- Inhibits the growth of wax crystals in storage tanks and equipment/truck fueling systems depresses the pour point, allows fuel to flow easier in cold temperatures.
- Improves CFPP (Cold Filter Plugging Point) behavior.
- Reduces need to use kerosene dilution for pour or flow control.
- Helps diesels start in cold weather environments.
CleanBoost Sno-Cat helps prevent the fuel system plugging by modifying the crystals formed in diesel fuel, allowing formation not to take place. Keeping the crystals smaller in size allows the diesel fuel to flow and not create waxes.