The WINCO DR45F4 has the FPT (Case/New Holland) engines that are as good as any of them. Then they couple it to a Stamford generator end to have a unit that is as good as the best on the market. WINCO offers no proprietary gadgets that make servicing difficult and they utilize massive service networks to get you back up and operating in case of a failure.
- FTP N45 SM1 Engine - FPT Industrial (a division of Case/New Holland Industrial) is a leading manufacturer of engines for industrial applications backed by an extensive service network.
- Deep Sea 7310 MKII Controller - Our digital controller is powerful and dynamic with a user-friendly interface.
- Stamford Generator End - Alternators built to produce clean power for industrial applications.
- Battery Charger - Factory installed 3 stage, 2 Amp battery charger.
- Block Heater - In-line Kim Hotstart, 120V, block heater with thermostat.
- Powder Coat Paint - Provides a durable, long lasting finish.
- 100% Load Tested - We load test every generator before it leaves our factory.
- WINCO warranty: 1 yr/1000 hrs; Engine warranty: 5 yrs/2000 hrs
120/240 1-Ph: 45000
120/208 3-Ph: 45000
120/240 3-Ph: 45000
277/480 3-Ph: 45000
120/240 1-Ph: 187
120/208 3-Ph: 156
120/240 3-Ph: 135
277/480 3-Ph: 68
AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator)
120/208 Volt Three Phase, 120/240 Volt Single Phase, 120/240 Volt Three Phase, 277/480 Volt Three Phase, 346/600 Volt Three Phase
Open Skid: 84" x 41" x 42.75"
Enclosed: 103" x 41" x 63.4"
1 yr/1000 hrs