The Winco DR90F4 has the FPT (Case/New Holland) engines that are as good as any of them. Then they couple it to a Stamford generator end to have a unit that is as good as the best on the market. WINCO offers no proprietary gadgets that make servicing difficult and they utilize a massive service networks to get you back up and operating in case of a failure.
- FTP N45 SM2 Engine - FPT Industrial (a division of Case/New Holland Industrial) is a leading manufacturer of engines for industrial applications backed by an extensive service network.
- Deep Sea 7310 MKII Controller - Our digital controller is powerful and dynamic with a user-friendly interface.
- Stamford Generator End - Alternators built to produce clean power for industrial pplications.
- Battery Charger - Factory installed 3 stage, 2 Amp battery charger.
- Block Heater - In-line Kim Hotstart, 120V, block heater with thermostat.
- Powder Coat Paint - Provides a durable, long lasting finish.
- 100% Load Tested - We load test every generator before it leaves our factory.
- WINCO warranty: 1 yr/1000 hrs; Engine warranty: 5 yrs/2000 hrs
120/240 1-Ph: 86000
120/208 3-Ph: 90000
120/240 3-Ph: 90000
277/480 3-Ph: 90000
120/240 1-Ph: 358
120/208 3-Ph: 300
120/240 3-Ph: 250
277/480 3-Ph: 125
120/208 Volt Three Phase, 120/240 Volt Single Phase, 120/240 Volt Three Phase, 277/480 Volt Three Phase, 346/600 Volt Three Phase
AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator)
Open Skid: 96" x 40" x 47.7"
Enclosed: 106.7" x 42.73" x 59.2"
1 yr/1000 hrs