The Winco RP50 Mobile Diesel Generator offers an FPT diesel engine, up to 47.5 kW of power, a 3-position voltage selector switch, a standard receptacle panel, and a premium DOT approved trailer.
Winco RP50 Mobile Diesel Generator
- FPT Industrial Engine - We have had a strong partnership with FPT for many years, using the new F5 engine was an easy decision.
- Stamford Generator End - Brushless industrial generator end with automatic voltage control.
- Switchable Voltage - Easily switch from single phase to three phase.
- Fork Pockets - Convenient fork pockets integrated into the unit.
- External E-Stop - Located outside the unit in case of an emergency.
- Single Point Lifting Eye - One lifting eye for quick and easy maneuvering.
- Oil Field Skid - Ready to work with its rugged design with fuel tank and containment.
- Fold Down Panel - Easily access the electrical panel for maintenance.
- Cam-Lock Receptacles - Quickly connects load without hard wiring.
- Solar Battery Charger - Keeps your start battery charged without needing an extension cord.
Watts - Standby
120/240V 1-Ph: 47,500
120/208V 3-Ph: 47,500
277/480V 3-Ph: 47,500
Watts - Prime
120/240V 1-Ph: 42,750
120/208V 3-Ph: 42,750
277/480V 3-Ph: 42,750
Amps - Standby
120/240V 1-Ph: 198
120/208V 3-Ph: 164
277/480V 3-Ph: 71
Amps - Prime
120/240V 1-Ph: 178
120/208V 3-Ph: 148
277/480V 3-Ph: 64
AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator)
CARB/California, EPA Prime, EPA Standby
150" x 71" x 88"