The Winco W145FPTOS-17 PTO Generator offers up to 145kW of three-phase 120/240V power. Winco W145FPTOS-17 supplies backup or portable electricity for hog confinements, dairy operations, farm buildings, bins, shops, homes, or other agricultural operations.
- Low Harmonic Distortion: Provides clean power for both farm and home.
- Cast Iron Gearcase with Helical Gears: A 1000 RPM operating speed makes for effective operation.
- Frequency Meter: A large 3 1/2″ frequency meter ensures the proper output.
- Premium Circuit Breakers: Providing clear and instant identification of a tripped circuit.
- Protective PTO Shield: Safety is always a priority.
- 100% Load Tested: You won’t find statistical sampling here. We load test every generator before it leaves our facility.
Model / Part Number
W145FPTOS-17 / 64868-014
436A @ 120/240V
4-Pole Revolving Field
Input HP Required
290 hp (at PTO of tractor for full rated
Input Drive Speed
1-20A 120V Duplex 5-20R, 1-50A 240V 6-50R, 1-Hardwire Terminal Block
Motor Starting Ability
70 hp (unloaded Code G capacitor start
Dimensions LxWxH (inches)
47 x 27 x 30
3-year commercial warranty for standby
Wire Size Required for Hardwire
4/0 (for lengths up to 50 ft)