Filtakleen Bypass Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the primary filter. This system continuously filters 10% of the oil in the circuit, which means it can provide additional filtration to a much finer tolerance than the OEM filter. This dramatically prolongs the life of both the oil and the primary filter itself.
Filtakleen FIL-HY788 Bypass Oil Filters have been proven to work by safely extending oil drain intervals up to 5 times longer and allowing the oil to stay immaculate during this extended time. Lube Analysis has proven the bypass filters to be one of the best on the market today.
This filter helps prolong oil, fuel, and hydraulic oil with operational safety. Engine oil and fuel will have reduced soot, oxidation, nitration, and emissions while maintaining the required oil viscosity and TBN for proper engine component lubrication.
The Filtakleen Bypass Hydraulic Filters replenish fluids using a 1-micron cellulose fiber cartridge to permanently maintain ISO levels at 14/11 H2O = < 0.05%.
* Kit includes 2 Gates hoses and 4 stainless steel hydraulic hose clamps.
Replacement Cartridge: FIL-C88
Filtakleen FIL-HY788 Bypass Hydraulic Filter
- Housing: Powder-coated anodized aluminum
- Filter Media: Cellulose fiber, cardboard, and nylon
- Replacement Cartridge: FIL-C88
- Cartridge Life: 15,000 miles or 3 months
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Size: Up to 100 gallons
- Application: Heavy-duty hydraulics
- Contaminant Reduction: Removes up to100% of water
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer