The Filtakleen FIL-358 W Bypass Oil Filter is designed to be used in conjunction with the main in-line filter. The unit continuously filters a percentage of the oil, typically 10%, in the circuit which means it is able to provide additional filtration to a much finer tolerance than the particulate filter. This greatly prolongs the life of both the oil and the main filter itself.
The filter housing is manufactured as a one-piece aluminum anodized body that is powder-coated, making it suitable for all environments, and offering total durability. The lid is secured by a single high tensile bolt which makes lid removal and filter changing quick and easy. The lid houses a quad-ring seal giving completely leakproof sealing.
* Kit includes 2 Gates hoses and 4 stainless steel hydraulic hose clamps.
Replacement Cartridge: FIL-C58
Filtakleen FIL-358 W Bypass Oil Filter
- Housing: Powder-coated anodized aluminum
- Filter Media: Cellulose fiber, cardboard, and nylon
- Replacement Cartridge: FIL-C58
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Size: 6 Quarts
- Application: Light duty for engine and lube oils
- Contaminant Reduction: Removes up to 100% of water
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer