The Filtakleen Bypass Oil filter is an ultra-fine 1-micron bypass filtration system suitable for use with a wide range of equipment. It provides the best possible filtration protection against system wear, oil degradation, rust, and corrosion. While integrated with the equipment full-flow filter, the Filtakleen Bypass Oil Filter typically filters all the oil in the system several times an hour, so the system continuously receives analytically clean oil.
* Kit includes 2 Gates hoses and 4 stainless steel hydraulic hose clamps.
Replacement Cartridge: FIL-C88
Filtakleen FIL-988 Bypass Oil Filter
- Housing: Powder-coated anodized aluminum
- Filter Media: Cellulose fiber, cardboard, and nylon
- Replacement Cartridge: FIL-C88
- Cartridge Life: 15,000 miles or 3 months
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Size: Up to 25 gallons
- Application: Heavy-duty for engine and lube oils
- Contaminant Reduction: Removes up to 100% of water
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer